COLIN KNOLL CONSULTING offers business plan writing for entrepreneurs who require a bank loan, immigrant investors relocating to Canada, start-up companies in the idea stage or growth stage, small and medium sized enterprises, non-profits, and governmental departments and other organizations.
BUSINESS PLANNING PROCESS
- Schedule a meeting with the Client to review the business plan requirements and business concept. If a business concept isn’t developed, run a workshop with the Client to develop a business concept.
- Client to fill out a business planning questionnaire
- Colin Knoll Consulting to validate assumptions in the questionnaire and follow up with the Client if there are any additional questions (1 week)
- Colin Knoll Consulting to begin market research using leading publications and research reports
- The first draft of the business plan is developed
- The Client is allowed up to a maximum of three revisions of the business plan
- I present to you the final draft of the business plan
Business plans are typically delivered within 10-20 business days. The Client is allowed up to a maximum of 3 revisions of the business plan and I provide post-business plan support withe Client in the form of one-on-one coaching, informational meetings, brainstorming sessions, etc. Note – other business plan providers do not provide this service, I am unique with this value added service.
Please call 780-652-0956, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to get started today. I will get back to you within 48 hours.